Meet Your 2023 Homecoming Royalty!

Photo Courtesy of @dreambiglhs Instagram

At LHS’s 2023 Pep Rally, held on Friday, Oct. 20, seniors Patrick O’Doherty and Peyton Keller were crowned Homecoming King and Queen. Seniors Addison Abate, Jesse Bodian, Logan Benvenuto, Alexis Raynor, Zachary Buxton, Marino Grillo, Mikey DeJoseph, and Michael Hendrickson were in the Homecoming Court alongside them. Get to know O’Doherty and Keller below:

Q: What are some of your interests and hobbies?

O’Doherty: I play varsity soccer and football during the fall and lacrosse during the spring. I also play travel hockey. I am a part of both Varsity Club and Key Club. 

Keller: I play varsity volleyball in the fall and enjoy working on the weekend. I am in Key Club, Birthday Wishes, Start Club, and National Honors Society. 

Q: How did it feel to be nominated for the homecoming court? 

O’Doherty: I appreciated being nominated by my peers and teachers. I was honored to be representing the school. 

Keller: I was shocked when I found out I got nominated but was extremely grateful as well. 

Q: What were your reactions to being announced as this year’s homecoming king/queen? 

O’Doherty: I honestly thought it was pretty funny winning at first. It felt good to be announced Homecoming King, knowing that I had people supporting me through it. 

Keller: When I found out I won, my first reaction was excitement and happiness. I was really happy to know I got the title of Homecoming Queen